Taco Meat. The fat is going to help give flavor to the meat and we are able to drain the grease prior to serving. Tacos aren't just for Taco Tuesday…at least not at my house. And this kid-friendly ground beef taco meat isn't just for tacos, either.
Easy Weeknight Ground Beef Taco Meat. Ground beef tacos have always been one of my favorite dinners. They aren't impressive or fancy, but they are so satisfying and everybody loves them. You can have Taco Meat using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Meat
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of taco kit.
- It’s 1 TBS of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 TBS of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s 1 TBS of Dried Basil.
Amazingly flavorful quinoa taco "meat" made with quinoa, smoky seasonings, and salsa! A healthy substitute for ground beef! Easy Instant Pot Taco Meat is perfect for parties! Sometimes, we create walking tacos when we host a party.
Taco Meat step by step
- Brown ground beef with dried garlic, cilantro and basil. Drain fat off when cooked through..
- Add beef back to sauté pan. Add season packet from kit and hot sauce from kit. Then add the specified amount of water. Heat to boiling then simmer for about 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated..
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, tomatos, lettuce, cheese, etc….
This instant pot taco meat recipe is perfect for the taco meat that is required for this recipe. taco meat. unknown. nappy, black, balled up hairs, which resemble crumbled ground beef. taco meat. unknown. A jokingly derogatory term Aggies use for Bevo, the longhorn mascot of the. Here is a simple and quick recipe for making taco meat and filling, that will leave you wanting more. It's very simple and does not come out of a bag. Tacos are a family favorite around here.