Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs.
You can have Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs
- It’s 8 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of moked paprika.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs step by step
- Heat skillet to medium high. Heat oven to 350 degrees or convection roast 350..
- Put the thighs to bowl, add in the olive oil, salt, pepper, & smoked paprika toss to coat the thighs. Add to hot skillet in batches to start browning on both sides..
- Once browned on both sides remove to baking dish..
- In bowl add garlic, ketchup, balsamic vinegar and crushed red pepper flakes, whisk to combine..
- Spoon or brush half the glaze on the chicken. Place in oven to cook. 25-30 minutes depending on which thigh you are using. Check with thermometer to make sure done..
- Once done cooking finish the thighs with brushing the rest of the glaze. Enjoy..