Easy Beef Burrito Skillet.
You can cook Easy Beef Burrito Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of chunky salsa.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas 6"cut into 1" strips.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 of sliced green onions.
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet step by step
- Brown beef, drain, add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- Stir in tortilla strips, top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt..
- Top with sour cream, green onions. I like to add shredded lettuce also..
- Serve immediately..