Sophie's easy lasagne cups. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. My family loves lasagna, but sometimes I lack the time for the long version. This is easy and satisfies everyone.
I know how much you guys have loved my lasagna. These Mini Vegetable Lasagna Cups cook super-fast because they're a smaller serving size, and you don't need to do anything ahead of Let's dive into these Super Easy Mini Vegetable Lasagna Cups a little bit more. For one, they are vegetarian, and I kept them. You can cook Sophie's easy lasagne cups using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's easy lasagne cups
- Prepare of Mince.
- Prepare 450 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of browned onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped, fried chorizo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of White sauce.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- Prepare 80 grams of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 80 grams of mature grated cheese, such as cheddar..
- It’s of other parts.
- You need 1 of spring roll wrapper per cup.
- It’s 60 grams of mature grated cheese, such as cheddar..
Mini Lasagna Cups – The easiest, simplest lasagna you will ever make, conveniently made into single-serving portions! That's why these mini lasagna cups are pure genius. It's so easy to make and they're conveniently made into single serving portions. Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner!
Sophie's easy lasagne cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- Mix all the ingredients for the mince together and simmer on a low heat. If it looks too dry, add a small amount of water..
- In a saucepan, cube your butter and melt it..
- Crumble your stock cube into your flour..
- Slowly mix in your flour mixture until you have a thick paste. Stop if it becomes too dry – it may help to take it off the heat..
- Add about 100ml of your milk, and whisk until it's smooth. If the lumps don't completely disappear, don't worry, they will..
- Repeat this with all your milk..
- Add your nutmeg and cheese, and stir until the cheese has melted in. Remove from the heat..
- Get a muffin tray. Add a little oil to each cup, making sure it's up the sides. You could also use cooking spray, or silicon muffin trays..
- Take a spring roll wrapper and fold into quarters. Place it in the indent so the corners poke out. Gently push it until it is snuggly lining the cups of your muffin tray..
- Place a spoonful of your meat mixture into the bottom of the tray..
- Top it with a spoonful of your white sauce mixture..
- Here you have 2 options – fold the corners of your wrappers in, over the top of your lasagne, or leave them open. I did both – see the picture I uploaded to help you decide..
- Top with grated cheese and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown..
Easy to plan ahead, these vegetarian lasagna cups are a fantastic addition to any barbecue, party, brunch or picnic! They're awesomely vegetarian and easy to customise with your favourite ingredients! Italian Recipes To Make On Repeat Tempt fussy eaters with these Easy Lasagna Cups. They also just happen to be the perfect size to pack into school lunchboxes. There is nothing more irritating than taking the time to cook dinner, only to have a child turn up their nose at the meal placed in front of.