Stuffed peppers with meat. Tempeh and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers: Tempeh has a meat-like texture, which is great for people used to eating meat. Stuffed peppers are the perfect meal, tender bell peppers stuffed with a flavorful beef. Add tomato sauce, rice and seasonings and cook until rice is tender.
Black Bean Stuffed Peppers – Vegetarian Stuffed PeppersThe Food Blog Colleen. fresh cilantro, lime, salt, jack cheese, mini bell peppers, egg. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. You can have Stuffed peppers with meat using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers with meat
- You need 200 g of south afircan meat or good quality minced meat.
- It’s 4 of colour bell papper.
- It’s half of can mushroom or fresh.
- It’s 2 of hot dried pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need pinch of coriander.
- It’s pinch of Cummin.
- It’s leaves of Bay.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- It’s stick of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2-1 of table ghee.
- Prepare of meat stock.
The dish is usually assembled by filling the cavities of the peppers and then cooking. Spoon the meat mixture into the bell pepper halves and place them in a baking dish. Arrange the stuffed peppers on plates and serve drizzled with the broth. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese.
Stuffed peppers with meat instructions
- Add ghee to cooking pan.
- Cut the onion & 2 garlic add them in the pan until it change colour to red..
- Add the red dried pepper, cinnamon stick &bay leaves..
- Add the meat until the colour change, add salt until the water dry..
- Add half mashurom can to it..
- Cut the top of pepper remove the seed keep the top of pepper as in the picture..
- Full the pepper with meat put the top of pepper as in picture..
- Add tomato paste, water, meat stock or salt and minced garlic..
- Put the pepper in the baking dish add the tomato sauce..
- Put in the oven on 180 degree for 40 minutes or until down..
- Add to serving dish with some tomato sauce and rice if you want..
It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just about anything. We use shredded Monterey Jack, but feel free to swap in any other melty cheese that you have on. Stuffed Peppers, prepared with a Mediterranean-style rice stuffing with spiced meat, chickpeas and more. For my stuffed peppers recipe, I always use sweet, red bell peppers. I love the sweet flavor of red peppers!