Meat Muffins. Did you see how close I came to hitting that stupid pedestrian walking across the damn street? You did not go home with that guy last night? Serve these tangy meat loaf muffins for dinner or slice them up for a take-along sandwich lunch.
They are quite tasty and appetizing. They are best served warm, but still pretty. Breakfast Muffins with Hash Brown CrustPlay. mirepoix, sausage meat, eggs, ground beef, corn muffin. You can cook Meat Muffins using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat Muffins
- You need of ——Meat muffins——-.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 pound of ground sirloin, or meat of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of flax seed meal, organic.
- You need 1 cup of aged shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of —-Sauce for Dipping——.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of green Meyer lemon juice, about half a lemon.
These muffins can be fed as a meal or used as treats and food toppers. They're versatile and easy to make! Home Dog Food Recipe: Homemade Meat Muffins for Dogs. Blend crab meat, mayonnaise, cheese, butter and.
Meat Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the meat muffin ingredients.
- Add to a muffin pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Bake in the oven till done 35-45 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for sauce for dipping.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Mini Meatloaves in a muffin tin? Meatloaf Muffins are a fabulous alternative to regular meatloaf. Kids just love them and mini meatloaf muffins cook much faster than traditional meatloaf. How to make delicious meat muffins! This is easy to cook because you can use any type of meat, vegetables, spices, sauces, flavors that you love to taste.