Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad.
You can have Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives *divided*.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) *divided*.
- Prepare 1 of x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped *divided*.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley *divided*.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced very thin *divided*.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare of Note: anything marked *divided* will be used for both the salad and the dressing.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper.
- Prepare 10 of of the kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don't want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool..
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes..
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth..
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well..
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again..
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days).