Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce – Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat. Made with just a small list of simple ingredients, this is a great way to switch up your weekly rotation with a fabulously easy takeout-fakeout dinner. Great recipe for Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork. #mycookbook I am a porridge 'super' big fan since I was a kid.
Sweet & Sour Ground Pork Stir Fry Haiku: "Too tangy for me, but husband and daughter liked. I have also seen a recipe for this with diced pork belly. I think the "Soy paste' youi are referring to is also known as "Sweet Soy Sauce" or "ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecup Manis". You can cook Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork
- It’s 500 gr of minced pork.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 cm of ginger, pounded.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
The pork is caramelised and then braised in soy sauce with Chinese five-spice. It's traditionally served on a bed of sticky rice with steamed mustard greens and an egg, but feel free to swap these out for whatever you fancy. Whisk together sugar, rice cooking wine and soy sauce in a small container. Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork #mycookbook I am a porridge 'super' big fan since I was a kid.
Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add minced pork. Cook until it change color..
- Season with oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt, white pepper powder, and water. Mix well. Cook until the water boil. Test the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm plain porridge or sweet yam porridge. Yum! 😋.
This pork tenderloin marinade is definitely not meek, and it's going to add flavor to your dinner! With sweet honey, tangy soy sauce, and a punch of umami from fish sauce (which I promise does not taste fishy at all!), this pork tenderloin marinade gives so much flavor to the tenderloin! The combination of soy sauce and molasses—inspired by Charmaine Solomon's Balinese-style pork from "Encyclopedia of Asian Food"—mimics the flavor and consistency of kecap manis, or Indonesian sweet soy sauce. Boneless country-style pork spareribs provide rich, meaty flavor, but be sure to trim off excess fat so the dish won't be greasy. Grate ginger and garlic and add to a medium bowl with ground pork.