Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Pound out until the breast is even. Serve with chicken and tomatoes while warm.
To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a. Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary. The chicken and tomatoes will produce plenty of juice, which you can use for dipping crusty bread, or reduce further and serve as a sauce over the chicken. You can cook Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar.
Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top. Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Add halved cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced onion, and minced garlic to a baking dish.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels and place them in the baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped herbs and dried oregano over the chicken. Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add cherry tomatoes; toss to coat. Roasted tomatoes, red onions, garlic and herbs adds tons of flavor to plain old chicken.