Chocolate and banana muffins!. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended.
In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined. These chocolate banana muffins might be healthy, but they're so rich and moist, you'll feel like you are eating a moist hunk of chocolate cake for breakfast, without the pesky twinges of guilt. AND, you'll be getting your chocolate needs taken care of ASAP in the morning. You can cook Chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana muffins!
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Chocolate Banana Muffins are the best way to use those overripe bananas that are probably already looking sad on your countertop. These Chocolate Banana Muffins are definitely a favorite in our family. Mix the flour, unsweetened cocoa and bicarb together and add this mixture, beating gently, to the banana mixture, then spoon it into the prepared papers. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Chocolate and banana muffins! step by step
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
Weight Watchers Points in Chocolate Banana Muffins. Yes, I got some great news. These actually are Double Chocolate Banana Muffins already as they have got twice the chocolate from the cocoa and the chocolate chips. One Bowl Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins. Jump to Recipe · Print Recipe.