Baked Buffalo Style Chicken Tenders.
You can have Baked Buffalo Style Chicken Tenders using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Buffalo Style Chicken Tenders
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of egg white, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Chicken cutlets (or strips).
- Prepare 1/2 of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot sauce (I used Franks hot cayenne pepper sauce).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of Sweet honey mustard sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Baked Buffalo Style Chicken Tenders instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish..
- Place eggs whites in a shallow dish..
- Place Panko in a shallow dish..
- Working with one chicken strip at a time, dredge in flour mixture. Dip in egg whites; dredge in Panko. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken strips, flour mixture, eggs whites, and Panko..
- Lightly coat chicken strips with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 15 min or until done, turning once..
- Combine hot sauce and Worcestershire in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter. (Optional-drizzle sauce over chicken).