Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet.
You can cook Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 5 of pieces of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Gruyere cheese.
Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet step by step
- Julienne cut the Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Dice the Gruyere cheese into tiny even cubes.
- Add the eggs, milk, and garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg until the milk, yolk and white are combined..
- Heat a large pan on low and grease with butter or pam..
- When the pan is heated add the egg batter evenly onto the pan..
- Once the starts to firm up toss in the tomatoes, salt and cheese evenly across the omelet then flip it in half..
- Flip the omelette again. don't cook it too long this process is rather quick..