Seasoned Eggs for Ramen.
You can cook Seasoned Eggs for Ramen using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Eggs for Ramen
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of ★Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 100 ml of ★Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Garlic soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Thinly sliced ginger (with skin).
- Prepare 150 ml of Leftover pork stew liquid + grated garlic.
Seasoned Eggs for Ramen instructions
- Boil the eggs according to your preferences and then peel the shell and soak in ice cold water. Put the ★ ingredients into a pot. Bring to a boil and then let it cool..
- Put the sauce into a storage bag. Pat the eggs dry and add to the bag. Release the air from the bag and close it tightly. Let sit for 1-2 days..
- "Simmered Pork Belly & Daikon Radish". Use the leftover liquid from this recipe to soak the eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154452-pork-belly-simmered-with-daikon-radish.
- "Salt-broth Ramen". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143424-simple-salt-broth-ramen.
- "Rich Miso Ramen". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156124-rich-miso-ramen-with-spring-cabbage.
- "Soy Sauce Ramen". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143423-char-siu-soy-sauce-ramen.
- "Dandan Noodles with Cellophane Noodles & Black Sesame". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155776-healthy-dandan-noodles-with-cellophane-noodles-and-black-sesame.
- "Meat & Miso Ramen". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143417-garlicky-meat-miso-ramen.