Chocolate mousse pie. Sky-high and scrumptious, this fluffy chocolate delight is super to serve to company. You can put the pie together in a wink – and it'll disappear just as fast! An easy chocolate mousse pie recipe with a crunchy chocolate crust, rich mousse filling, and An unbelievably rich and exuberant pie proving that three simple components can come together to make.
The crust choice is up to you. If you want to bake, go ahead and prepare your own pie crust. Sky high chocolate pie with chocolate mousse, Oreo crust, and whipped cream! You can cook Chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse pie
- You need 1 of – Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust (either graham crust OR chocolate crust you can use)…. try using a deep dish style pie crust like a 9 inch if you can get one…..Or you can make your own crust.
- You need 3 of – Cups Cold Milk.
- Prepare 2 of -Packages Jello Instant pudding and Pie, Chocolate Flavor (4 ounce size).
- You need 1 of -Tub Cool Whip Frozen Topping (thawed) 8 ounce size.
- You need Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of -Pack Marshmallows (either small size OR Large size).
- It’s of Broken up pieces of Oreo Chocolate cookies.
How to Make No Bake Mousse Cake. And was ultra-committed, until this chocolate mousse cheesecake pie appeared after dinner the next day. This is such a great vegan chocolate mousse recipe that I decided to make a No-Bake Chocolate Pie out of it by adjusting the ingredients just a little bit to make it suitable for a thicker pie filling. Try this light and fluffy chocolate mousse pie made with HERSHEY'S Cocoa.
Chocolate mousse pie instructions
- In a large bowl add milk to dry pudding packages..
- Beat with wire whisk for about 2 minutes, then add splash of vanilla extract..
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring into the chocolate pudding mixture until no white remains from the whipped topping..
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared chocolate OR graham cracker crust (if you can find a 9 inch size pie crust deep dish style, it’ll be perfect for this dessert as this dessert makes ALOT)..
- Chill pie for about 2 hours in refrigerator..
- After pie has chilled place broken pieces of Oreo cookies and marshmallows all over top of pie..
- You can chill pie again for another 2 or more hours or overnight so it all settles nicely, when you cut into the pie it should have the smooth consistency of a chocolate mousse…..
- Eat and Enjoy ! This is what mine looks like when it’s all done and chilled…. :).
It's the no-bake recipe that Light, airy and fluffy are the perfect words to describe this chocolate mousse pie made with. Layers of flaky phyllo, creamy chocolate mousse, and whipped cream. This Chocolate Mousse Pie with a phyllo crust is great for year-round celebrations. Taste delicious chocolatey flavor with Simple Chocolate Mousse Pie! Melted chocolate and COOL WHIP Whipped Topping create an airy chocolate mousse pie.