Baked broccoli chicken alfredo. Our Alfredo sauce brings creamy deliciousness to this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo Bake – a recipe so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no time flat! Chicken, pasta and broccoli are enveloped in flavorful Alfredo sauce for the ultimate one-dish dinner that also provides a full serving. Most chicken Alfredo casserole recipes are loaded with high carb pasta.
Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil. This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs or pasta, because you won't need it. You can cook Baked broccoli chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked broccoli chicken alfredo
- It’s 3 cup of broccoli chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken, cubed.
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Italian cheese mix.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
You'll need fresh spinach, broccoli, chicken, and some other ingredients and you can enjoy a restaurant-style meal from home. I should also mention that this is certainly not one of those heavy alfredo sauces either – it's a light sauce with a thin coating because that's really all. The Best Baked Chicken Alfredo Recipes on Yummly Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together.
Baked broccoli chicken alfredo step by step
- Pre heat oven 375. Boil salted water to cook pasta. Once pasta is about 2 minutes out add broccoli. Set aside once done..
- While pasta is cooking, cube chicken and salt and pepper. Saute chicken in oil till dine set aside..
- Melt butter. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add 3 tablespoon flour. Whisk to create a rue. Add milk and salt pepper. Cook about 5 minutes while whisking. Add Italian cheese mix. Whisk ..
- Mix ingredients and put in a baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy.
Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo: Substitute grilled chicken breasts for the skinless, boneless chicken. What a fast and simple weeknight supper! Once the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through, remove it from the pan and add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli. Chicken and broccoli coated in a light skinny garlic Alfredo sauce. This guilt free version of chicken Alfredo is creamy, flavor and is even tastier than the original.