Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy. These easy asparagus recipes will make dinner a breeze. Pan-fried asparagus is baked with eggs, cream, and Swiss cheese creating a rich and hearty Combine asparagus, eggs, milk, half-and-half, French-fried onions, Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese It was very easy to put together and the taste was fantastic. Asparagus and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken: Get the Recipe.
Cheesy Asparagus Quiche has become a delicious lunch time favourite in our house. How long has it been since I made a Quiche? Keto asparagus with cheese makes an easy, healthy side dish everyone will love. You can have Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus.
- You need 1 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 each of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 4 oz of white cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of lemon herb finishing butter.
One quick tip so you don't lose half your asparagus cutting off the Woody ends. Baked Pork Chop and Asparagus Sheet-Pan Dinner. This Ham and Asparagus Quiche is terrific for a springtime brunch, Easter dinner, or even just a weeknight meal. Spread asparagus and ham over the cheese and then top with remaining cheese.
Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy step by step
- Trim asparagus, removing tough ends. Microwave asparagus with water for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain asparagus..
- Thinly slice onion to make 1 cup..
- Grate cheese very finely..
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high. Add asparagus, onion, and pepper. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until onions begin to soften..
- Stir in herb butter and cheese until melted. Serve..
Easy grilled asparagus cooked to perfection. Just toss it in olive oil and garlic, season with salt + pepper and toss it on the grill. Grilled spears of fresh asparagus prepared with just a few ingredients, plus a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice. This easy asparagus casserole is made with a simple white sauce and sauteed mushrooms. Never fear: it's easier than it looks.