Fried spicy eggplant. This is a copycat recipe for P F Chang's Stir-Fried Spicy Eggplant (Chinese eggplant tossed in a spicy vegetarian sauce with chili paste and scallions). Here is my Spicy Eggplant Stir Fry recipe you've been wanting to know!! Hope you guys try this deliciously Spicy Eggplant Stir Fry recipe at home, because it is marvelous with warm cooked rice!!!
Fried Spicy Eggplant Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Vegetable Recipes. Szechuan (or Sichuan, or Szechwan) is simultaneously a region of China, a style of cooking, and a type of pepper. You can cook Fried spicy eggplant using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried spicy eggplant
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant.
- It’s 60 grams of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of shallot (finely chop).
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic (finely chop).
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 300 ml of cooking oil.
The cooking features plenty of garlic. Szechuan Spicy Eggplant recipe (鱼香茄子) with cooking video – The stir fried crispy eggplant is cooked with a rich Szechuan spicy sweet and savory sauce. Ofra's Spicy Fried Eggplant. by: Michael Hoffman. Spicy stir-fried Korean eggplant side dish!
Fried spicy eggplant step by step
- slice the eggplant like so…
- mix all the ingredient except cooking oil and slice eggplant. The batter should be little bit thick texture, so adjust the amount of water.
- Deep fry the eggplant, turn to the other side when one side has cooked. Fry until golden brown..
Stir-fry for three to four minutes until cooked through. Mix in fried eggplants, season with salt, and let cook a few minutes till eggplants are done through. I never knew you could buy dried mango powder! The Best Chinese Fried Eggplant Recipes on Yummly Fried Stuffed Chinese Eggplant, Chinese Eggplants With Garlic Sauce, Chinese Deep Fried Eggplant With Spicy Garlic Sauce.