Oyster Mushrooms Satay. Try this oyster mushroom satay, taste as good as chicken satay and much more healthier. Oyster mushroom is an edible mushroom which was originated from Germany during the World War I. Grow Oyster Mushrooms the EASY way!!
See more ideas about Stuffed mushrooms, Oysters, Oyster mushroom spawn. #Oyster_mushrooms Appearance: Have a light to dark brown, funnel-shaped cap, ranging in size. Growing oyster mushrooms shouldn't be complicated. Check out how I grow outside to produce more oyster mushrooms than I could eat- in less than a few weeks! You can cook Oyster Mushrooms Satay using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushrooms Satay
- Prepare 150 g of oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of skewers.
- You need of Fried shallots for garnish.
- You need of Blended spices.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of candlenut.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 of chili (I use bird's eye chili).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
When the mushrooms are cooked this well, it's best to stay out of the way and let them shine. Oyster mushrooms get their name from their gray and brown oyster-like caps. They are also sometimes called oyster caps, tree mushrooms. Smaller croquette, smaller oyster mushrooms, smaller oyster.
Oyster Mushrooms Satay step by step
- Prepare all of ingredients. Boil mushroom for 5 minutes, strain and remove the water from mushrooms. Blend all spice ingredients and give small amount of water..
- Tear the mushroom to some parts, set aside. Saute blended spices for 3 minutes with low heat. Add margarine until it melt..
- Add sweet soy sauce. Mix and saute it again for another 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into mushrooms and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take skewers and arrange the mushrooms. Do it until no mushrooms left.
- Melt margarine in the grill pan. Grill satay until it becomes brown on every sides. For sauce, thinly slice shallot and chili. Add sweet soy sauce and lime juice, mix it well.
- Sprinkle some fried shallots on satay. Oyster Mushrooms Satay is ready to serve ✨.
Oyster mushroom is easy to access ingredient now around the year. I love its tastes and texture. Hiratake, Píng Gū, Tree Oyster, Oyster Shelf. Oyster Mushrooms are not just tasty, they are really healthy too! Read on to learn more about the nutritious and medicinal properties of Oyster mushrooms.