Roasted Vegetable Lasagne.
You can cook Roasted Vegetable Lasagne using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- It’s of Vegetable and Lentil Ragu (see my previous recipe).
- It’s of Bechemal Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- It’s 60 g of flour.
- You need 750 ml of milk.
- It’s Pinch of on ground nutmeg.
- It’s 100 g of mascarpone.
- It’s of Lasagne.
- It’s 250 g of fresh lasagne sheets (I used 6 sheets).
- It’s pieces of Ball of mozzarella grated or chopped into small.
- Prepare 60 g of breadcrumbs (I used Panko).
- Prepare 100 g of grated Parmesan.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne step by step
- Heat oven to 180c fan. Find a 2 litre baking dish.
- Make the bechemal sauce- heat the oil or butter in a saucepan. Once warm add the flour and stir until it starts to lightly brown and smells like biscuits- 3/4 minutes. Whisk in the milk until smooth and gently heat until thick – around 6/7 minutes. Add the nutmeg, mascarpone and season to taste..
- Spread a small amount of the bechemal over the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with overlapping lasagne sheets (I used 2 on each layer). Pour a third of the bechemal, and third of the mozzarella and top with half of the veg ragu.
- Cover with another layer of lasagne sheets, pour half of the remaining bechemal, half of the remaining mozzarella and the rest of the ragu..
- Add the final later of lasagne sheets, spread with the rest of the bechemal and mozzarella..
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan and scatter over the top. Bake in the oven for 40 mins until golden and bubbling..
- Serve with garlic bread and a green salad..