Greek-style Grilled Fish.
You can have Greek-style Grilled Fish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek-style Grilled Fish
- You need 4 (5 oz) of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 c of 2%plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 T of English cucumber, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 T of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of high-heat cooking oil,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Greek-style Grilled Fish step by step
- Heat grill or grill pan to high and brush with oil..
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with oregano and 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper. Grill 3 min per side, until barely opaque in center..
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, onion and 1/8 tsp salt. Serve with fish..