Thai Curry Beef.
You can have Thai Curry Beef using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Beef
- You need 2 lb of shirt steak, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of carrots cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 20 of Thai basil leaves.
Thai Curry Beef instructions
- In wok or large frying pan, melt ghee over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown on all sides, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside meat, add onions and carrots and cook until soft, about 8 minutes. Return meat and add curry paste, stirring to coat. Pour in coconut milk and stir until uniformly red. Add aminos and fish sauce; stir and reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Before serving add, Thai basil and stir to wilt. Serve over cauliflower rice..