Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin). There's something about this dish which makes it so special. Yes you guessed it right, the salted fish makes this dish "oh so perfect". Mung bean sprouts or bean sprouts is a favourite healthy vegetarian option which is often paired with Hainanese chicken rice.
Bean sprouts is a healthy vegetable. This bean sprout recipe with tofu is vegan and vegetarian friendly. Easy to cook and goes well with If you want authentic flavors, you can add salted fish to this Chinese dish. You can cook Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin)
- You need 150 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 20 gr of salted fish (thinly chopped).
- You need 1/2 of size tomato.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of bird eye chillies.
- Prepare 3 of red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
They take seconds to cook in a hot skillet or wok. As soon as they are slightly wilted. Saute garlic, chilli padi, salted black beans and fermented soybean with the remnant of the olive oil in the pan till fragrant. Dish out the fish and scoop the sautéed black beans mixture on to the fish.
Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin) instructions
- Rinse and clean the bean sprout with water, drain and put aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan, stir fry the thinly chopped salted fish for about 4 mins.
- Add in the chopped onions, garlics and chillies followed by chopped tomato. Stir fry for about 3 mins over medium heat.
- Slightly turn down the heat, add in the bean sprout, season with 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce and a pinch of sugar. Stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
This six-step recipe for Caribbean fried salt fish isn't deep-fried but sautéed and often served with rice, roti, or ground provisions. There are many ways in which salt fish is prepared in the Caribbean but the most popular way is fried. We say fried but what we really mean is sautéed with thyme, lots of. How to make Ginisang Togue (Sauteed Mung Bean Sprouts). Saute garlic and onion in oil.