Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. While it might be considered as too Plain tofu soup helps us to obtain well balances among different nutrient substances. What's more interesting is that the liquid and the Bok Choy is quite great.
It's easily found in markets and sold in several shapes and. The Best Chinese Tofu Soup Recipes on Yummly Drain the tofu and cut into bite-sized cubes. You can have Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤
- It’s 5 cups of duck broth (diluted from 2 cups).
- You need 2 of organic bok choy.
- You need half of pack silk tofu.
- You need 1 cup of dried vermicelli (mung bean).
- Prepare 6 of dried shrimps.
- It’s 1 of duck breast (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of pickled chilli (optional).
Place the tofu in a colander and pour the boiling water over the top. Pat dry with paper towels, then transfer the tofu to a plastic zipper-close bag. House Special Stir-Fry Tofu 时菜豆腐. with zucchini, broccoli, carrots, mushroom, water chestnut. Pork intestine, fried tofu, cabbage, bok choy, enoki mushroom, and wood ear mushroom，Spicy.
Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 step by step
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water..
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes..
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes.
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt.
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version..
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat..
While soup is simmering, prepare tofu. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs. Fry in oil until both sides are browned. This variation includes baby bok choy, scallions, and tofu, but you can experiment and use whatever greens you have on hand. Serve with rice on the Dashi is the traditional stock used in miso soup; it is prepared using tuna flakes, kombu, and water, and you can find it in liquid and dried forms at Asian.