Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat peanut butter cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole wheat peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whole wheat peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!