Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki.
You can cook Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki
- It’s 1 packages of Extra firm tofu pressed and cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 3 of Mushrooms cleaned and diced.
- Prepare 2 of Mini bok choy cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- You need 6 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanut oil.
Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki instructions
- Mix together honey, water, and soy sauce and set aside..
- Lightly coat the pan with peanut oil and heat pan over med high heat until hot. Add tofu to pan and lightly pan fry until it is lightly golden brown..
- Add 1/4 of the sauce mixture to tofu and cook an additional minute..
- Add onion to pan and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Push tofu mix to side of pan and add garlic and ginger to open side of pan. Add a drop of oil and cook for 2 minutes while continuously stirring. (You can also remove the tofu mix from pan if it makes it easier for you)..
- Add remaining veggies and sauce. Stir and cover. Turn heat down to med-med low and let it cook for 5 minutes. Make sure to stir it. Serve with rice or noodles..