Battered Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Juicy and tender chicken is glazed in a flavorful homemade teriyaki sauce! Teriyaki actually refers to a cooking technique in Japanese: Teri means "luster" given by the sweet soy sauce marinade and yaki means.
It's easy to make and tastes so much better than bottled, store-bought sauce. Stir in teriyaki glaze until chicken is well coated. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until melted and smooth. You can have Battered Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Battered Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of or 1/2 kls – Chicken (Chopped into parts).
- Prepare 2 cup of – flour.
- You need 1 of to 2 cups – water (adjust to thicken).
- It’s 1 of pc – egg (whole).
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – oil.
- You need 3 clove of – garlic.
- You need 1 of pc – ginger.
- You need 1 of pc – red onion.
- You need 1 cup of – brown sugar.
- You need 150 ml of to 200ml – water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of – sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of – chicken powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – chili powder or chili sauce.
Place chicken onto serving plate; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Topped with a delicious teriyaki sauce and served with steamed vegetables, this baked teriyaki chicken bowl is a yummy dinner recipe that tastes better than the take-out! I'm all about recreating our favorite take out dishes at home. It's a lot easier than you think and is more healthy and cost effective.
Battered Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Pre heat your stove in a high heat for deep frying. Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper then set aside..
- Make the coating for the chicken. In a bowl mix the flour an water and whisk it until it gets thick, and add the egg and whisk again, then set aside..
- If your deep frying is hot, you can now put the marinated chicken into the Coating you've made, deep the chicken into the coating and place it into your deep fryer and wait until the chicken is cooked, and place it inyo a plate and set aside..
- For the Sauce. In a sauce pan, place the oil, add the ginger, wait until it turns into golden brown and add the garlic and onions, saute for 1min and add the sugar, wait until it caramelized into the veggies, add the water and whisk it until the sugar melts into it, add soy sauce, sesame oil, chicken powder, chili powder and whisk it in 2 to 3min, use some cornstarch to thicken it and your done! :)).
- Enjoy and Happy Eating!! <3.
Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular Japanese chicken dish. Learn how to make this easy and the best chicken in teriyaki sauce with only four Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular chicken recipes in Japanese cuisine. Even though it originated from Japan, it has become an American staple that. Like most Japanese sauces, teriyaki sauce is a simple concoction and includes just three ingredients. That's why I'm always a little baffled when people pay a premium to buy teriyaki sauce when it's so easy to make at home.