You can have Chorizo Poppers` using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Poppers`
- It’s 12 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of tube beef chorixo.
- It’s 1/2 packages of longaniza.
- It’s 1 box of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of cotija cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese mix.
Chorizo Poppers` instructions
- preheat oven to 350 & foil line a baking sheet.
- dice your longaniza & add to pot with chorizo. Cook down about 5-6 minutes. Its important to use beef chorizo the pork has way to much fat drain any remaining fat, add softened cream cheese & cotija cheese to chorizo mix. Mix well set aside..
- dice jalapenos in half & with a spoon remove seeds and veins. Becareful with your eyes and touching with hands.Fill each popper with mix and top with cheese bake 12-15 minutes.