You can have Layered Lentils using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered Lentils
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils (cooked in masala water).
- Prepare 50 g of cooked and mashed potatoes, mixed with butter.
- You need 6 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of shredded cheese of your choice for the topping.
- It’s 50 g of danish white cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of tomatoe paste.
- It’s of Dried basil.
- You need of Little salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
Layered Lentils step by step
- Make the bread slices flat.
- Mix the lentils with the mashed potatoes, lentils and danish cheese.
- In the casserole dish, make layers, starting with bread, then lentils, last layer is bread.
- Mix the tomatoe sauce with salt and sugar and basil.
- Add it on top, then add cheese, bake in the oven till cheese has melted.