You can have Seafood Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Alfredo
- You need 5 oz of Formaggio Trio (parmesan, asiago & romano cheese).
- It’s 1 pints of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of Crab legs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Green onion.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of Linguine noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
Seafood Alfredo instructions
- Remove the meat from crab legs.
- Peel and deveined one pound shrimp.
- Prepare linguini noodles according to directions on box.
- Sprinkle shrimp and crab meat with Cajun seasoning.
- In a sauce pan on medium heat add the heavy whipping cream, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 2 tablespoons of butter, 5 ounce of the Formaggio Trio and bring to a simmer stirring to make sure to cheese is completely melted and remove from heat to prevent scorching.
- In a saute pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat then add the shrimp and crab 1 tablespoon of garlic and cook until shrimp are no longer pink.
- Drain noodles from large pot once noodles are drain in the same large pot add the shrimp and crab mixer along with the alfredo sauce and lightly toss. Sauce will thicken while cooling.
- Before serving sprinkle with green onions and enjoy!! :).
- *Also may sub chicken for shrimp & crab.