White Girl Chorizo con papas 😉.
You can have White Girl Chorizo con papas 😉 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Girl Chorizo con papas 😉
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen Tator tots.
- You need 2 cup of Checkers/Rallys Frozen French Fries.
- It’s 1 packages of pre packaged picante Chorizo.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
White Girl Chorizo con papas 😉 step by step
- Chop tots in halves and cut fries into 3rds and 4ths depending on how long they are. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Melt butter in pan and add tots, fries, onion and bell pepper. Cover and cook on med heat stirring occasionally for about 8 mins..
- Scoop potatoes to one side of pan. On the other half of pan crumble chorizo. Cover pan and move pan slightly off burner where the heat is mostly focused on the chorizo side. Cook like this for about 10 mins..
- Once the chorizo is almost fully cooked return pan evenly on burner and mix both sides together. Add garlic salt and mix. Cover and cook another 4-5 mins. Enjoy!.