Spicy sausage queso dip. A crowd-pleasing dip recipe combines Velveeta, Ro*Tel tomatoes and pork sausage for a cheesy good dip. Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc. A variation of the queso recipe — crumbled hot sausage added to Ro*Tel tomatoes and Velveeta for a quick party dip.
Sausage Queso Dip, Queso Con Carne Cheese Dip, Spicy Queso Dip. A rich, spicy cheese dip that is a must for parties and get-togethers. It also works well as a sauce. You can cook Spicy sausage queso dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy sausage queso dip
- You need 1 package of Jimmy dean's hot sausage crumbled, cooked, and drained.
- It’s 1 package (16 oz.) of velveeta queso blanco.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos, diced, remove seeds for less heat.
- You need 1 cup of grated white cheddar.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime, undrained.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 handful of chopped cilantro or to taste, I love cilantro!.
- Prepare of bacon Ritz crackers for dipping.
Once sausage is browned, add it to the crock pot. Continue heating on high, stirring occasionally, until cheese has melted. Turn heat down to low, get out the tortilla chips and beer, and enjoy the ballgame. Queso Dip is the ultimate party dip!
Spicy sausage queso dip instructions
- Throw everything into a crockpot on low for 3-4 hours until cheese is melted.
- Or maybe put into a large pot on low heat, until the cheese melts.
- I used bacon Ritz crackers, for dipping, tostitos are also great..
- Just a suggestion, bacon, sausage, cheese YUM.
- Enjoy with a nice blue moon, extra slices of orange..
- Suggestions, if it is too thick, I added 2% milk 1/2 cup.
- Sorry about the picture, all the crackers were eaten, doritos all that was left.
It has all the cheesy goodness a great dip should have and loads of flavor from sausage and jalapeno! SAUSAGE CREAM CHEESE DIP Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! The crew cooks up some Chip Dip full of spicy sausage and queso. Chorizo, jalapeño cheese and fire-roasted tomatoes create a flavor-packed kick in this nacho slow-cooker dip, a party natural.