Simple Asparagus Salad.
You can cook Simple Asparagus Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Asparagus Salad
- Prepare 1/2 of bundle of asparagus.
- It’s 1 small of tomato.
- It’s 2 large of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Simple Asparagus Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On a flat baking sheet, line up ur asparagus..
- Cut your 2 mushrooms into semi thin slices, lay them on the baking sheet along side the asparagus..
- Drizzle your asparagus and mushrooms with olive oil..
- Season with the salt, pepper, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese. As much as you prefer..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
- As the asparagus and mushrooms bake, chop your tomato into small bite size pieces..
- Once the asparagus and mushrooms are done, plate your salad, adding the fresh mushrooms ontop. Done! Hope you like it!.