Sausage -Kale egg bake.
You can have Sausage -Kale egg bake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage -Kale egg bake
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground sausage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of Sweet potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 bunch of Kale, torn into pieces.
- It’s 1 pints of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
Sausage -Kale egg bake step by step
- Brown the sausage in the coconut oil and set aside in a mixing bowl, keeping the drippings in the pan. Saute the garlic and onions until soft, then add sweet potatoes and seasoning. When the sweet potatoes are soft and a bit, add the kale and cook until slightly wilted but not mushy..
- Add the cooked vegetables and cherry tomatoes to the sausage careful not to transfer too much liquid. Stir well to combine and pour into a 2.5 quart baking dish. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and, using a spoon, make six evenly spaced indentions in the casserole. Break a whole egg and into each indentions , keeping the yolks intact, and returning to the oven. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the egg whites are set..