Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Test Kitchen tip: If you plan to brush on a sweet glaze such as barbecue sauce, wait until the last few Sugary sauces tend to get dark quickly. Grilling up a different cut of chicken? Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
Balance the spicy heat of grilled chicken breasts with a creamy, citrus sauce. MORE+ LESS White barbecue sauce is popular in northern Alabama. It starts with a base of mayonnaise instead of tomato or vinegar. Chicken breasts are great on the grill!
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce instructions
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a simple citrus marinade made with lime, orange juice, honey, and red pepper flakes. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Massage your chicken breasts with a smattering of spices, grill them hot and fast, and mop them with Traeger BBQ sauces for perfectly tangy chicken.