Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky.
You can have Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky
- Prepare 6 lbs of beef roast.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple juice.
- It’s 24 oz. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 24 oz. of Soy sauce.
- You need 5 oz. of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need of Black Pepper.
Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky instructions
- Freeze roast for 30 mins prior to cut time. When ready, Combine ingredients (all except black pepper) in large mixing bowl. Slice meat to quarter inch thick slices. Marinate for 24hrs..
- Place meat strips on racks in dehydrator and sprinkle black pepper on tops to desired taste..
- Leave in dehydrator for 10-12 hrs. Or until desired level of tenderness is achieved..
- Once the meat is ready, place in ziplock baggies or for longer keep place in Mason jars and in the fridge. You can even freeze it! Enjoy!.