EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf.
You can cook EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- It’s 1 of lobster tail.
- It’s 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- You need 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- It’s of Purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- You need of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- You need of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf step by step
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..