Asparagus + Roasted Chicken.
You can cook Asparagus + Roasted Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus + Roasted Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of Asparagus.
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1-2 lb of baking potatoes (russet).
- You need 2-3 of whole garlic bulbs.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Asparagus + Roasted Chicken instructions
- Clean the chicken and season with salt pepper and chilli flakes for 2-3 hrs..
- Preheat the oven 400F for 2min..
- Wash potatoes, Kale and asparagus..
- Insert the lemon inside the chicken keep in a baking glass/tray, toss garlic and potatoes and bake for 45-50 minutes..
- Spray some olive oil and salt to kale and asparagus and toss to the tray within the last 20minutes to be completed. You can apply some olive oil to the chicken as well..
- Use a fork to check the chicken whether it is done.Serve hot and enjoy !.