Mountain bread Lasagne – Healthy alternative…. Mountain Bread is an Australian family business that specializes in the production of a unique a flatbread famed for being one Try using Mountain Bread wraps instead of processed pastry when making your sausage rolls as a healthy alternative. This Mountain Bread Lasagne foregoes the usual pasta in favour of Mountain Bread – meaning you can enjoy the delicious flavours with much fewer calories. Mountain Bread™ had traditionally been used by the health conscious in wraps and as a bread substitute.
Healthy Mummy Recipes, Clean Recipes, New Recipes, Recipies, Mountain Bread Recipe. I purchased this as a healthy alternative to some of the other wrap brands and when trying to wrap up the just broke into pieces and I love the Rhy and spelt mountain bread use it for lasagne, canaloni, tart bases, wraps, toasted pieces for dips. Garlic bread is usually topped generously with a mixture of butter or olive oil. You can have Mountain bread Lasagne – Healthy alternative… using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mountain bread Lasagne – Healthy alternative…
- It’s 8 slice of Mountain Bread.
- Prepare 500 grams of lean beef mince.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 medium of carrot.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 400 grams of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3 cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
The classic sausage roll recipe with a twist! Use Mountain Bread as a healthy pastry alternative by making these Mountain Bread Sausage Rolls. Lasagna is a dish that originates from Italy, and what's likely to spring to mind when we think of it is beef mince, layered with But there are countless takes on that basic formula and you can play around with this classic. Have fun with these alternative lasagnas.
Mountain bread Lasagne – Healthy alternative… step by step
- Preheat oven at 160c.
- In a large saucepan, brown mince, add onion, garlic and grated carrot, stirring occasionally. Add tomato puree and paste, beef stock and herbs. Simmer for 45 minutes and then add sugar, salt and pepper to taste..
- To make white sauce melt butter, then add flour to make a thick paste with a wooden spoon. Slowly add a little milk and mix well. When all milk has been added and sauce is smooth, season with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes..
- In a medium casserole dish, layer mince thinly, top with mountain bread, then white sauce. Repeat this pattern until all mince and sauce has been used finishing with mountain bread. Top with greater cheese and bake in oven (160) for 1 hour..
No yeast, no dairy, no oils, no added sugars. Make wraps, lasagne, tiramisu, bread & butter pudding, sushi/ Asian style rolls, so many things you can. Our mission is to provide natural, organic and vegetarian options at competitive prices, and to help promote lifestyles. Health Food Store in Trexlertown, Pennsylvania. Mountain Bread Cookbook – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. cooking.