Sam's Kickin' Breakfast Burritos! ??.
You can have Sam's Kickin' Breakfast Burritos! ?? using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sam's Kickin' Breakfast Burritos! ??
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of sausage links.
- You need 1/2 pack of bacon.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1/2 of beefsteak tomato.
- You need 1 of poblano pepper.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Sirracha sauce.
- You need of Tortillas.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Sam's Kickin' Breakfast Burritos! ?? instructions
- Crack & beat 8 eggs and pour into large sauce pan. Put on low heat & add some cheese, red pepper flakes, black pepper, & garlic powder..
- Meanwhile, roast peppers in oven on olive oil coated pan @ 400 for 15 minutes. Flip over & roast for 10 more minutes..
- Saute onions in olive oil in a separate small sauce pan. Fry bacon and sausage in a medium sauce pan. Chop all ingredients up while continuing to add cheese to the egg mix. Add all ingredients to egg mix with even more cheese..
- Scoop finished mixture onto tortillas & and spread sour cream and drizzle Sirracha sauce on warmed up tortillas. Enjoy!.