Open Face Pork Tenderloin w Gravy.
You can cook Open Face Pork Tenderloin w Gravy using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Open Face Pork Tenderloin w Gravy
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 of shallot(minced).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Course black pepper.
- You need of Gravy.
- You need of Ap flour.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
- It’s of Hot water.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Course black pepper.
- You need slices of Toast (4-6).
Open Face Pork Tenderloin w Gravy step by step
- In a small roaster add seasoned roast, salt, pepper, Garlic and shallot make sure you preheat oven to 350 degrees first..
- Cook roast for about 35 minutes, thermometer should read 155 degrees, take out and add foil and, let rest..
- Add oil to a hot skillet covering bottom then, add equal amount of flour, stir until turn brown and, add water to determine how thick or, thin you want it season with salt and, pepper and, slice roast add to gravy then let simmer..
- Make toast, pour gravy and, roast over toast and enjoy..