Roasted hot pasta salad. A pasta salad that is high on wonderful tastes, low in calories and fat. I wanted to play with mixing fresh and roasted veg, while keeping the veg in big chunks, and match that with large toothsome pasta, and, all the while, keeping it as light and lively as I could (always a challenge when you mix a. Continuing with great ideas for your spring holiday table, this roasted vegetable pasta salad is another perfect choice.
Later came this weekend when I needed a dish for a potluck dinner. Everyone in my book group seemed to enjoy this pasta salad, which I dressed up. I can't make this dish without printing enough copies of the recipe to hand out to girlfriends at my book club and potlucks all year round! You can cook Roasted hot pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted hot pasta salad
- It’s 8 oz of pasta.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of hot sausage.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 c of corn.
- You need 1/2 head of broccili or cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 c of oil based dressing: greek, italien or citrus recommended.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbl of oil, evo or vegtable recommended.
I love it because it is a beautiful dish to look at and it's delectable. This Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad is tossed in a creamy vegan dressing, along with chickpeas for plant-based protein. I love how easy it is to prepare! This Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad is packed with oven-roasted veggies and tossed in a creamy, dairy-free sauce.
Roasted hot pasta salad instructions
- Heat oven to 425. Wash pepper, sausage, broccili, carrots then rub with oil..
- Spread coated vegtables & sausage on cookie sheet then roast for 15 minutes. Add corn to cookie sheet after 10 min..
- Cook pasta per instructions on box.
- Drain pasta then tranfer to large bowl and toss with dressing then set aside..
- Cut red onion into long thin pieces. Chop sausage into bite size..
- Let roasted veggies cool then chop to bize. Sissors are usually best to chop a roasted pepper and broccili but a knife is preferred for sausage and carrots..
- Add chopped veggies, meat, onion to dressed pasta (include juices from roasting pan + cutting board) then mix well so everything is coated..
- Can be served immidiately or cooled then cover to store in fridge and serve chilled..
Cook pasta according to pack instructions. This Roasted Veggie Pasta Salad is the best way to eat your vegetables. It is quick, healthy, simple, and tastes delicious. Even your picky eaters are going to love this one. This week as sisters we challenged ourselves not to eat any sweets.