Meat Lover's Omelette.
You can have Meat Lover's Omelette using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Lover's Omelette
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s Dash of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced deli ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms any kind.
- You need 2 of green onions cut fine.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need to taste of Pepper and garlic powder.
Meat Lover's Omelette instructions
- Place sausage, bacon, mushrooms, green onion, pepper and garlic powder in a pan and cook fully. Mix in deli ham..
- Lightly butter or oil a skillet, turn to medium heat and mix eggs and milk together in a bowl..
- Pour eggs in skillet and cook about 3 minutes until edges of egg look dry. Place all filling on one half of the omelette and cook another 2-3 minutes. Fold opposite side over on top of the side with filling. Top with shredded cheese, more green onion and parsley flakes if desired. I served mine with corned beef hash and potatoes..