Noodle soup with cream sauce.
You can cook Noodle soup with cream sauce using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodle soup with cream sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil pesto.
- Prepare 3 of slightly heaped tbsp flour.
- Prepare 1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 2/3 pint of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salish salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 package of udon or linguine noodles.
- Prepare 32 oz of seafood stock.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of salish salt.
- Prepare of ground mustard.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- You need cloves of Ground.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
Noodle soup with cream sauce step by step
- First, prepare the cream sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan on medium to medium high..
- Add garlic and pesto, saute in the butter. Add flour and cook the roux for about a minute..
- Add the cream cheese, and splash in about 1/4 to 1/3 cup heavy cream, just until the cream cheese can be incorporated..
- Remove from heat and move the sauce into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer. turn the mixer on to about 6 or 8 speed, and leave on while you start the noodles..
- Cook udon or linguine noodles according to package directions, drain..
- Add stock to the pot on medium high heat, and add the spices to taste..
- While that's heating up, check on the sauce and add more heavy cream if it's not coming together. You're aiming for a fluffy, smooth, cooled sauce that's still thick enough to pipe. Make sure to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula periodically..
- Add salish salt to taste once it reached the desired consistency..
- Once the broth is heated, you can dish it up. Add noodles to each bowl, leaving a bit of space at the top. Ladle broth over the noodles so the broth is even with the top of the pasta. Spoon cream sauce into a silicone piping bag with a wide tip, and pipe over the top in one thick layer starting at the middle. Serve..