Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce:
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Get 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce:
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!