Chicken noodle chili.
You can cook Chicken noodle chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle chili
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of chopped chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of noodles of choice.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 dash of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
Chicken noodle chili instructions
- Add broth, water, chicken, onion, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Once it boils add noddles and cook until soft.
- When the noodles are soft and onions are cooked add black beans and lower to simmer for 5 minuets.
- Last add flour to a little water and mix until liquid. Then add to pot to thinken..
- Let cool for a couple minuets and enjoy..