pizza egg omelet. Pizza for breakfast is one of life's joys. An omelet full of saucy, cheesy goodness, spicy pepperoni, and tender eggs, is a good way to make it happen. Pizza Omelet. "My son, Jeremy, has been helping around the kitchen since he was big enough to stand on a kitchen chair and stir something," relates Sandy Cork of Melvin, Michigan.
Over my years of blogging, I've had a lot of But I recently started making a one egg omelet for breakfast and they are the perfect. We love this at our house. Beat eggs with water; season with salt and pepper. You can cook pizza egg omelet using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pizza egg omelet
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of toppings.
- It’s 1/4 cup of slice thinly sweet peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 oz of pepperoni chopped up about eight slices.
- It’s 1 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of steaming.
- You need of water.
Keto Recipes > Keto Breakfast Recipes. Have you ever had so many eggs on keto that you never wanted to eat, see, or smell another egg ever again? This pizza omelet is definitely a keeper as it makes a quick breakfast, an easy filling for sandwiches Coming back to this pizza omelet, there's nothing fancy going on in this recipe. All I did is make an.
pizza egg omelet step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for your eggs beat well. Its easier if you mix the tomato paste with the water fisrt then add it to the eggs with the salt, garlic, and basil.
- Take the tomato, sweet pepper, pepperoni, and sausage, and fry in the pan. When done remove from the pan..
- Take the egg mixture and in a hot pan that has a lid add it. Let cook rolling the pan to get eggs even. Add water to steam about 2 tablespoonfuls one on each side of pan cover. Roll pan if necessary..
- When eggs are done add toppins add cheese last add a tablespoon of water cover till cheese melts serve hope you enjoy!.
- Now the base isn't like real pizza its firm but you will need a fork. Or you can roll it up.
Featured in: This Omelet is Practically a Pizza —The Editors. Combine the eggs and salt in a bowl and beat with a fork. Baked Denver Omelet – Low Carb, Low Carb Baked Omelet Low Carb Pizza OmeletStep Away From The Carbs. tomato sauce, shredded cheese, egg, italian. One-Pan Chicken, Green Beans & Tomatoes. This delicious open-faced pizza omelet is just the ticket.