Brad's steak roll up's with heirloom tomato relish. My family tells me these hearty stuffed beef rolls with creamy sauce "taste like home". They're attractive enough to serve for a special dinner but economical and easy to prepare. Steak Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Fresh and extra flavorful, a single taste of these Steak Fajita Rollups will make you forget about the missing flour tortillas! An heirloom tomato is generally considered to be a tomato variety that has been passed down through several generations of family. Every heirloom variety is genetically unique and inherent in this uniqueness is an evolved resistance to pests and diseases and an adaptation to specific growing. You can cook Brad's steak roll up's with heirloom tomato relish using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's steak roll up's with heirloom tomato relish
- You need of For the steak.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of top round steak, sliced very thin.
- You need of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Hard salami, deli sliced.
- Prepare of Sliced American cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- You need of Sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Prepare of For the relish.
- It’s 2 lbs of heirloom tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ea; cinnamon, cloves nutmeg, allspice,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
Burger Mania Steak Rolls Tomato Relish Recipe Search Salmon Burgers Trolley Rugby Beer Chicken. Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Cooking Tips Easy Recipes Pasta Facil Mozzarella Chicken Comfort Food Dried Tomatoes. Marinated then grilled, flank steak is sliced and served on tortillas with quickly charred corn, red onions, poblano peppers and lettuce and tomatoes. Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and season with salt and pepper as desired.
Brad's steak roll up's with heirloom tomato relish instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the relish and let sit in the fridge until dinner is ready..
- Lay the thin strips of steak out on a cutting board. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spread around 1 1/2 tbs ricotta out on all add 2 slices of salami, and 1 slice of American cheese. Tightly roll the steaks up..
- Wrap with a slice of chilled bacon..
- Place on a preheated grill and cook 90-120 seconds on all 4 sides. Remove from grill and let rest 3 minutes..
- Serve with tomato relish on top. Enjoy..
Recipe: Slice crusts off of bread. Assemble roll-ups: Lay steak strips flat on cutting board, and brush both sides with marinade. Place a small handful of vegetables in the center of each piece of steak. Lay flank steak on cutting board and season both sides generously with salt and pepper. Spread sautéed veggies on top of steak, then cover with a Press down gently, then roll into a tight roll.