Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. These Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars are made with an oatmeal crust & crumble with a creamy pumpkin pie filling! You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. I've been blogging for over seven years now.
They use just a few simple ingredients, taste just like a slice of pumpkin pie, but bite-sized! While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know). After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars. You can have Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- Prepare of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- You need 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars: a "buttery" base with a creamy, warmly spiced pumpkin pie filling and nutty crumble topping. How to make these Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe. Mix together the ingredients for the dough in a.
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free instructions
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie bars have all of your favorite flavors from pumpkin pie made with an easy gluten-free graham cracker crust. The recipe also has a dairy-free option. Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Schär. These decadent pumpkin pie bars pair a crunchy granola crust with a creamy, thick pumpkin filling. Coconut oil and cashew butter make it Vegan & GF.