Stain glass jello bars EASY. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! This would be gr… Stain Glass Jello Squares!
Note: Make sure that the white gelatin is not warm. It will melt the cubes and stain the white gelatin. The day before, prepare the raspberry.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stain glass jello bars easy. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! This would be gr… Stain Glass Jello Squares!
Stain glass jello bars EASY is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Stain glass jello bars EASY is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stain glass jello bars easy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stain glass jello bars EASY:
- Get 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- Prepare 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- Take 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- Prepare 2 cups of boiling water.
- Make ready 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
Pour into a square container (I used disposable pans to make things easier. Jello is an absolute must on the dessert table. In Hawaii it's known as Broken Glass Jello, but recipes can also be found with the name Stained Glass Jello. This is the perfect party food, easy to pick up and fun to eat.
Steps to make Stain glass jello bars EASY:
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
I guarantee your guests will be impressed! Recently, my friend gave me great notecards from JustJennDesign. You have to check out her site! Such awesome stuff and she somehow manages to also write very funny blogs! Home recipes > homemade jello > layered jello > Stained Glass Jello.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stain glass jello bars easy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!