Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked chicken (can use rotissiere cicken).
- It’s 1 (10.75 oz) of can condensed cheese soup.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery thinly sliced or chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots thinly sliced or chopped.
- You need 1 (1 oz) of packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 (2.25 oz) of package real bacon bits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of packaged uncooked egg noodles.
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a large kettle combine chicken, cheese soup, chicken broth, milk, chopped celery, sliced carrots and bacon bits. bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer & cook for about 30 minutes or until vegtables are soft n tender.Stir in egg noodles and cook about 5 minutes or till noodles are tender. Serve with your favorite bread. and can top with more cheddar cheese..